PHP Encoder GUI for WindowsThe new ionCube PHP Encoder GUI is available for the Windows Encoder.
The PHP Encoder GUI is available in
two versions, "standard" and "pro", and provides the easiest and most
flexible way protect your scripts through a point-and-click interface.
The Standard edition is provided as part of the Windows Encoder product.
To see some of the Encoder features in action, view our animated tutorials,
and read what others are saying about the GUI.
Standard features include:
- "New Project" Wizard
- Powerful project file manager for configuring files in your projects
- Environment variables concept for enhanced configuration
- Easy configuration of file access restrictions, time expiry and other features
- Batch file (.bat) export generation
- Detailed event logging
- Auto-encode project feature
- Unique unencoded/encoded file explorer icons for easy identification
- Integration with the powerful Maguma Workbench IDE for direct access to file and line of parse errors
- Syntax check only feature
Additional features in the Pro GUI include:
- ZIP and tar.gz archiving
- FTP support
- Dynamic fields feature for collecting user defined parameters at encoding time
To start protecting your software,
download an evaluation now.