- Bundler available for Linux and Windows.
- Easy to use Windows Bundler GUI.
- < 50K file size overhead.
- Convenient Windows drag-and-drop interface.
- Transparent to end-users.
- Option to allow end-users to choose extraction destination.
- And more!
The ionCube Bundler is a simple to use tool for creating Windows self-extracting archives that can be transparently unpacked by end-users, with a post-unpack executable launched automatically if required.
Archives can be created from Windows and Linux, making it ideal for automating archive creation on a server.
By wrapping the actual installer setup.exe plus other files as a single new setup.exe, the bundler neatly solves cases where not all files for a package can be built into the main installer.
View the online documentation for more details on all Bundler features.