The ionCube Package Foundry is a unique product for creating familiar and easy to use, multilingual installer programs for your web applications.
Giving existing and potential customers an application as a bundle of files
in a zip archive may
seem "good enough", but all too often this causes install problems and
user frustration, and never looks professional. IPF provides the ideal
solution, with an easy to use builder GUI that requires no scripting.
After installing, you can be producing your first product installers in
seconds, and be reaping the benefits of increased user satisfaction,
with reduced support requests from end users having problems. In addition, the
abliity to create multilingual installers, complete with custom graphics,
icons and installer version info, further enhances your product credibility
and professional image when compared to competitors still providing zip
Use IPF to create installers for your web products, and give your potential and latest customers a simple and familiar install experience, not a headache!
- New FTP version of the Windows "Browse for Folder" dialog with web folder hinting.
- Support for HTTPS websites.
- Installers can be created in multiple languages.
- Support for localised readme, license, and other files.
- Create IPF installers for Windows from Linux or Windows.
- Assign custom UNIX style permissions to files or folders.
- Automatic installation of ionCube Loaders for PHP if required.
- Uniform handling of both local and remote installations.
- Installers have familiar and straightforward installer GUI.
- Create your first installer in minutes with an easy to use IPF GUI.
- Installers feature active-help system to give user assistance if required.
- License files and readme files can be displayed if appropriate.
- Installers can be branded with your own custom product images.
- Automatic triggering of post-install scripts on remote server.
- Configuration Manager handles manual configuration and reconfiguration of text files after the install is completed.
- High performance installation with FTP pipelining.
- Automatically detects whether to use active or passive FTP mode.
- Support for multiple install targets.
- And more!
Our clients always have problems in installing our software (and almost any PHP software solution has the same problem). So we found IPF (we use ionCube as well) and that was it, Eureka ... I can say that now LITE versions are installed in most cases without any problems and sales of course are better now.
Good job ionCube Team!
CEO GraFX Software Solutions
Installers created with IPF can be easily translated into any language.
If you translate IPF then please let us know and we will be happy to credit you and link to your site!